Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Monday, October 17, 2005

Something Good To Compare To

The best actor to work with I've ever known has been Nano.

We had chemistry, we had an in-sync interaction that was just... right. On so many levels. And in Nano, I see so much.

Nano's got a natural talent for comedy. Natural talent. It's just... right. He does it, it fits, becuase it ought to. I've found myself comparing him with John Goodman and Robin Williams. Two of the funniest actors I know, who just tap on themselves to find the comedy in the scripts they perform.

Nano. It's all about the Nano. The man gives of himself so freely, and insists you take it. The guy rocks. He just rocks.

I'm fully aware that using terms like 'rocks' may sound fairly simple; but these days it's the highest compliment I can give. Nano rocks. And I pray I can work with him again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home