Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Monday, June 05, 2006

Progress, Progress, Progress


Folks, today was a good 'un. I was up at the crack o' dawn to pick up a timeslot for the League Auditions. I'm going to have demo discs to mail later this week, finally. Bam.

It was a day for reunions. Wendy and I had a great chance to catch up; and Heather and I were able to spend some time later in the day as well.

Michael showed up tonight for a cigar and a nice long chat. We discussed monologues, past shows (and hopefully future ones), and some other fun stuff. We reached a great breakthrough on a monologue. It's been a while since I've gotten excited about something like that. I'm looking forward to this year's tryouts that much more for it.

OH: I've also got my first color page back from my colorist. Looks great. Can't wait to show it off.

Have a good one, folks. Sweet dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home