Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Thursday, December 15, 2005

If Only He'd Had A Band-Aid

Hot… Damn.

The audition went great. They “can definitely use me” in the new year. Outstanding. I’ll keep y’all posted.

OH: Got a crapload of gift-shopping done tonight. And they wrapped it right at the store. Saved me about an hour’s worth of grief. And tape. And wrapping paper.

I… don’t like wrapping presents. It comes from the not being very good at it. And I’d like the people who are going to open said presents not worry about… the paper-cuts. Jerry died from ‘em.

I miss Jerry. Brave little hemophiliac…

Okay. Moving on. One more weekend of Christmas Carol. About which I am psyched.

More to follow, people. Adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home