Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Wish Me Luck!

Today, dear readers, is hopefully going to be a very good day.

I’ve sent off new voice-demos for an animated PSA in Baltimore, and this afternoon I have auditions for a books-on-tape company in Bethesda. Cross your fingers! Unless, of course, you’re doing things with them... Like typing up a thesis. Or driving a car. Or rehabilitating people. Important stuff like that.

Please, please, please be careful on the roads today, people. I’ve heard forecasts of ice. Not good. Tires don’t respond so well in frictionless environments…

2 Comments:

  • At 2:45 PM, Blogger mr.stinkhead said…

    Let me be the first to say that one should not read Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam while operating a motor vehicle.

    Unless this is the future, and Casey's blogs have been converted to audio-book format, and you're listening to it while driving.

    In which case I hope a cool celebrity is reading my entry.

    in which case I hope said celebrity sounds extremely silly when reading the word boobies.

    If that's not silly sounding enough, listen to "me" say scrotal.

    You're welcome.

     
  • At 2:50 PM, Blogger Casey Jones said…

    My brother, ladies and gentlemen.

    Take a bow. Sheesh.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home