Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Well... Shit.

It’s been a long day. It’s been a really, really long day. That day is finally over. Even for Saturday. The good news is that at the end of it, I still have my brain between my ears and can watch some Shaun of the Dead. It’s a good flick. One of my favorites.

My friend’s sister passed away today. We spent the evening together; talking. Playing a video game. Drinking. More talking. A second friend joined us, it was the first time he’d seen her in months…

I don’t know what to think. My prayers are with his whole family. I can’t imagine what he’s going through. I know I’m going to do everything I can for him. And I can’t sleep. So the DVD player is on and I’m typing. And I got nothin’.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home