Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Lights, Camera...


Woohoo!

Sunday (ALL DAY Sunday), I spent the day at American University for the Student Film, MacGuffin. It’s a film noir homage piece. And for the second time in three independent movies, I’m playing a dirty cop.

Heh.

The gentleman to the right (my left) is Steve. We starred together in Political Landscape, though we technically never worked together. The guy is just a blast. He’s got a show opening at the same time as Christmas Carol, over at the Warehouse Theatre in DC. Steve was very easy to work and relax with. Great guy.

He also bears an uncanny resemblance to Blake Clark, stand-up comedian and frequent Adam Sandler co-star. Well. Minus a few pounds, Steve’s not that big.

Also, yesterday, I finally received a copy of Political Landscape and Pinot Mort, the 48-Hour Film Project from this past spring. I’d never seen Landscape, and I laughed by tail off last night watching it. The actor playing the lead (I’ll put his name in here later!) did a fantastic job playing an unsavory, child-hating landscaper trying to run for PTA president. Hilarious stuff.

We finish the shoot (knocking on wood) two weeks from Monday. I’m liking this. I’m liking it very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home