Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Blame Monkeys Or Pirates, Take Your Pick

We experienced some technical difficulties, earlier today. It was brought to my attention that you, the reader, could not read this fine online publication for a few hours.

I blame monkeys. Pirates seem unlikely, as they would have little interest in the website. Being pirates, there's nothing here to raid, nothing to pillage.

Monkeys, however. Monkeys can be right little random bastards. They throw poop, for Pete's sake. I wouldn't put it past them to play malarkey with the site.

I'm not saying Pirates couldn't have interfered with the site; they're capable fiends, I'll grant you.

But my money's on Monkeys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home