Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Make Some Time In March


I’m pleased to announce I’ve been cast in the Kensington Arts Theatre’s production of Assassins, running March 10th through April 1st. I’m playing Sam Byck, the man that tried to kill Richard Nixon with a 747.

It’s a good part with some great monologues and yes, folks, you can even hear me sing in this one. A feat not attempted on the public stage since High School.

I’m looking forward to it. Not only will I be working with Andrea again (!), but the show also stars someone I went to college with. Haven’t seen her in years, and then all of a sudden; BAM. There she was at auditions. I could hardly believe my eyes.

It should be a gas. I’ve never worked with the KAT before, and I’m always open to new experiences.

I even get to swear up a storm. In a Santa Suit. Good, good, good stuff.

More to follow, folks. Ciao, for now...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home