Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Pardon The Dust, Genius At Work


Not talking about myself, here. Come on folks, I’m not that egotistical.

No, I’m referring to my brother. Andy. The freaking genius.


Yesterday included the latest in a very satisfying series of movie nights (Kneel before Zod), after which Andy helped me with… a certain project. I will be delighted to announce its unveiling later on, when appropriate; but for now let me just say… Damn. I mean, DAMN.


Think I'm exaggerating? Dictionary.com defines the word genius as someone with 'a strong natural talent, aptitude, or inclination'.

My brother earned a Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design. I have the weakest possible grasp of HTML. Hell, it took David and Leta to educate me in the ways of putting together the listing you see to your right.

No no-- Andy's a freaking genius. What he put together last night, in practically no time at all, was a credit to his eye: Photography, design, elegance of layout. And it just looks cool.

I’m chomping at the bit to show you what it is, but good things come to those who wait. Both for you, and for me.

More to follow, folks. And it’s gonna be a gas.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home