Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Friday, January 20, 2006

Break A Leg, Rick!


For your consideration-- a night at the theatre in Manassas. The Cramer Center, point of fact. Noises Off! is being performed, starring my good friend (and fraternity brother) Rick Ingavo.

A word on Rick. He rocks. I mean he freaking rocks. My senior year in college, I was putting together an independent show on campus, and Rick was the first person I cast to join the madness. He took to the parts I put him in (and my direction) like a fish to water.

Noises Off! is a great slapstick comedy. Rick’s comic talent is the primary reason I cast him. He knows from funny.

I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention that he’s my writing’s biggest fan. He’s read every script I’ve written in the last few years, and swears I’m a genius. Doesn’t hurt to hear that every once in a while…

I’m going to be there tomorrow to laugh my tail off, and see what he does with the role. Can’t wait, Rick. Can’t wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home