Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Sunday, January 15, 2006

WATCH Out


Best Director. Best Sound. Best Hair (HAH!). Best Props. Best Special Effects. Best Actors. Best Show.

The grocery list of items you see above is the full roll of nominations garnered for Elden Street Theatre’s The Mystery of Irma Vep.

Damn. I mean, Hot Damn!

Nano and I were both nominated for Best Actor. The word I’m looking for is ‘outstanding’. Can’t wait to see what happens, in six weeks. Can’t wait.

And if you’re thinking to yourself, “Hey, Jerk! Who else got nominated? It isn’t all about you, you know!” Well, I don’t know yet. Nano told me what he could, but that’s all. The WATCH site will have the nominations listed later tonight, when a full report will be happily given.

But for right now? Hot Damn. Seriously.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home