Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Four, 4, IV


Alright… for random fun, enjoy the below. Found ‘em on Jack Scheer’s site and it seemed like fun to carry the torch a bit.

The Four Things Meme

Four jobs I’ve had:
Actor
Administrative… Okay, Secretary
Voice for a Cartoon Villain (aka my dream job)
Toyologist (Paid by Toys R Us to play with toys in the store, enticing parents to buy them.)


Four Movies I can watch over and over:
Sleuth
Spider-Man 2
Death to Smoochy
Boondock Saints

Four places I’ve lived:
Cockeysville, MD (shaddap)
Winchester, VA (College)
Richmond, VA (My first paying acting gig)
Olney, MD (lived here the last near three years)

Four TV shows I love:
West Wing (well, the earlier seasons anyway)

The Daily Show
Futurama
Scrubs

Four places I’ve vacationed:
England & Scotland (same vacation, figured it counts as one)
Ocean City
Cape Cod, once
Uh… I need to go on more vacations.

Four of my favorite dishes:
Kung Pao Chicken. Yum.
Chicken Carbonara sandwich from Quizno’s. Damn Tasty.
Sirloin Steak, Medium Rare
Tiramisu (Dessert is a dish. Or should be.)

Four sites I visit daily:
www.shortpacked.com
www.imdb.com
www.wikipedia.org
www.pvponline.com

Four places I would rather be right now:
In a Recording Booth
Sonoma
Onstage

Out and about with Pedro

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home