Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Monday, May 29, 2006

Heh Heh.


We had our cue-to-cue today for The Complete Bible. No small task, we were in practice for a good 5 1/2 hours. Not the longest one I've had; but not the shortest, either.

Part of the package: lighting. Spots, and finding one's place in them, took up a fair amount of time. I asked that we run a certain cue again; I was having trouble getting in the right spot in tme. Scott sighed with sarcasm; as if the day weren't long enough to begin with.

I looked at him, and lobbed it across the plate. "I'm sorry, Scott, I'm not perfect, like yourself."

Two seconds. Scott looks at me and just grins the grin of the smug: "Whoah, newsflash."

To which I had no reply. Well done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home