Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Rest For The Wicked


Well folks, in an unprecedented move on our director's part; rehearsal last night was cancelled. This decision was reached Tuesday evening following the first act, wherein I was so off my game I had quite possibly left the stadium.

We finished the practice, and I thanked her profusely for allowing me some downtime. Ordinarily I have no problem running myself into the ground, but if I'm sick to begin with, it can't end well. Nor would it have, I'm sure.

Anyway-- last night, I took care of a vital errand or two (namely ordering headshot prints) and then proceeded home, whereupon I crashed. I rested, I tried to relax, and I was in bed and out like a light before eleven. I cannot remember the last time I was in bed before midnight, let alone eleven.

Today? A world of difference. I feel good. This cold is on its way out, rather than hanging around the joint, my voice feels better, I feel better.

If that weren't enough: I awoke to find rough-sketchy goodness in my inbox from my penciller; for my new comic project. Believe me when I say the man does good work. I'll happily show the finished product (when it's complete) to any who care to ask, but for now I gotta remain tight-lipped on any further details.

Have a good day, folks. Tonight we resume our regularly scheduled program of rehearsal for The Complete Bible. *bell rings* It's go-time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home