Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

They're Ready! They're Ready!


At long last (it feels like it took ages), my Demo CDs are ready. Bam. I'm picking them up after work this afternoon, and I cannot wait to get my mitts on 'em... and ship them out into the world.

I've been trying to get this done for several weeks now; with one thing or another standing in the way of getting it finished. I wanted a better narration demo to send out, so I recorded one. Then the first guy I sent the files to for production... simply dropped the ball. Don't care if I never hear from him again, he was flatly unprofessional and it's his loss of my business.

The company that did come through, Video Labs, is local. Less than ten minutes from here. After some initial miscommunication on file formats; we're all set.

I need to pick up some shipping envelopes, and see about getting loads o' postage. I have the addresses I need, and I'll probably be placing a few phone calls to bump my submission from 'unsolicited' to 'solicited'. Every little bit helps.

Woot. This is the next step... and I'm takin' it.

Ciao for now, folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home