Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Monday, July 17, 2006

The List: Shiny and Updated


After a fairly eventful day, I would be remiss if I failed to announce something of great import-- a correction to a running gag found here on the blog. Namely, an addition to the list of women that can effectively shut me up.

To date, the list has included Heather, Wendy, Tamia, Mary, McCall & Andrea. Make room, please; Kate has earned her place.

We enjoyed some witty banter across the dinner table tonight (the most enjoyable thing there-- the food, service and coffee were all basically sub-par). Headed for our cars at the end of the night, Kate made a remark that left me dumbstruck. Just dumbstruck.

All seven of these ladies have my number, to one degree or another. Kate's had it just about as long as any of them, but this is the first time I can recall that she really used it to the best advantage, namely getting me to stop talking for five freakin' seconds.

Well done, Kate. Well done.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home