Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Monday, July 10, 2006

GAHH... Rats.


Well. My earnest thanks go to my brother Andy, who reminded me of something most important, today: The San Diego ComiCon starts this week. Everybody who's anybody in comicdom is going to be there, for the week, totally unreachable by lil' old me.

And, when they return to their offices, they'll have piles of mail to sift through. Darn the luck.

SO: We're getting a stay of execution. Only just, though. The comic will stay where it is for two weeks, give them time to get back to their offices and be fresh for new materials... But that is it.

In other news, I have an audition tonight. Don't want to jinx myself, so I won't, but it's a potentially big one. Fingers crossed, please.

Ciao for now, folks. If anyone has any tips on acquiring patience, I'd be happy to listen. Adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home