Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Sunday, July 02, 2006

A Good Night & A Weird Day.


First, I want to extend my condolences to Rob and his family-- his grandfather passed away yesterday. My prayers are with him.

Last night, I drove to Anne Arundel to visit some friends from college; Chris & Rinn. Rinn's job is moving her to Georgia; I have no idea when I'll see her again. I wish her the very best of luck down south, where the cost of living is cheaper and the temperature is higher. Go Get 'Em, Rinn.

We had ourselves a terrific time. We did. We successfully managed to not talk about old times, staying entirely in the present. Most refreshing indeed.

Today was just strange. I felt out of sorts for most of it; not myself. No earthly explanation for it. Can't even blame a full moon. (There isn't one.)

Eh. Tomorrow's a new day. Going for a walk and calling it a night. Enjoy your week, folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home