Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Go Figure.


It's been a day. A fairly (but not excessively) long day. It's also one thirty in the AM and here I am, all awake-like. Eh.

At what point, precisely, did 1:30 become a standard bedtime for me? Can't say. Chalk it to insomnia or just plain night-owlism. Either way, here I am. Tuckin' in at a time when most in this time zone are well into slumberland.

Which isn't to say that those who get more n' six hours sleep are suckers... far from it. Just wish I got tired earlier, is all.

And if wishes were horses... I'd have my own damned ranch.

Ciao for now, folks. Sweet dreams.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    As another night-owler (whose bedtime is more like 3am!) I salute you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home