Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Happy New Year...


It's after midnight; in less than 14 hours I have my fourth annual audition with the League of Washington Theatres. One of the only things I can think of that I've done every year for the last three. Sure, there's celebrating holidays with the family, but that's honestly about it.

I think the second year I attended was when I foresaw it becoming an annual fixture; which earned it the honor of becoming my 'new year'. That by which the clock is re-set. Anybody can watch a ball drop.

Year #4... I have a good monologue prepared, there's a fresh Post quote on my resume', I look the best that I have in quite some time... and I have a good time slot to boot. I'm as ready as I'm going to get. Wish me luck, folks.

After tomorrow I can get on to other such ventures-- like finishing up the comic pages and mailing out demo CDs. (I have the first two-of-twelve pages in full color now, and they look splendid. Can't wait to show 'em around.)

Ciao for now. There's more to follow, one way or another. That... you can bank on.

Sweet dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home