Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Friday, June 30, 2006

Great Day In The Morning


Bienvenue!

*Tension breaking sigh* I feel good. I do. For a few reasons, actually. I have the first four (of twelve) pages of the comic and they are finished. They look mahvelous. I'm waiting on the colorization and captioning of the rest, but I have good people working for me so the wait should not be prolonged.

I'm going to try my darnedest to get the Voice-Over CDs in the mail tomorrow. Tonight will be a wacky evening filled with printing cover letters. (Thank god I don't have to lick the envelopes.) Then it's off to the post office, for postage galore. Woot.

I frankly have no idea what to do with myself for Tuesday-- family's out of town. Unless a rendezvous with friends is in the cards, I'll likely spend a chunk of it transcribing.

In any case: I feel like my old self. That's pretty not-shabby.

Ciao for now, folks. Enjoy your day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home