Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Coming Together


Folks, I'm pleased to report that progress is being made. Yes, yes it is. The comic book (an expensive hobby, believe me) is close to being ready to send off. In as little as two weeks, we could be in business.

Same goes for Voice-Over Demo CDs. The cover letter is written, now it's just a matter of printing up seventy-odd letters addressed to different people. Envelopes are already addressed and ready to go.

There's something else... something that I can't, don't want to jinx by mentioning too early. Just... keep your fingers crossed for me on another creative endeavor. I'll spill the beans when I can, you have my word.

***
I had the opportunity recently to talk to a friend about several things. Including my thinking too much. Wendy (on the list of women who can shut me up) suggested I just embrace it rather than try to fight it. Seeing as how all efforts to the contrary have proven fruitless, her input is made all the more relevant.

If I can figure out *how* to embrace this stupid overactive pattern-seeking son of a bitch, I will. But (like so many things) it's something to work toward.

Ciao for now, folks. Sweet dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home