Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Thursday, July 06, 2006

A Bloody Good Sign


I got a phone call tonight from Nano. Nano of Irma Vep fame. (I mention this because it'll be relevant a paragraph from now.)

Nano is approaching the opening of Blood Brothers at the Industrial Strength Theatre. He's playing the Narrator, who only needs (unlike other shows) the one costume.

And what costume did they give him? What raiment will my good friend Nano be decked in, come opening night? My old Nicodemus coat. No kidding. This is outstanding. Can't wait.

In other news, I now have all the colored pages for the comic. They're done. We're a stone's throw away from getting this thing in the mail. Shazam.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home