Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Monday, July 03, 2006

Well, It's Done


On my lunch break this afternoon, I made my way to the post office and dropped off about 75 demo CDs.

Talent agencies, casting agencies, cartoon studios & books-on-tape companies will be getting a little something in the mail, later this week. If I hear back from a handful of 'em, it'll be a lucky break.

I hate waiting. Equally irksome is the very practical need to forget about the CDs entirely and move on to more pursuits; while remembering to send out a friendly reminder postcard in a month or two.

Well, they're out there now. Here's hoping I hear something back, eventually.

Cheers, folks. Enjoy your day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home