Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Monday, October 02, 2006

G*dd*mn I Love This Show


Second entry in the "I love Studio 60" diary: They talk about comedy. The characters talk about the funny; how to work it, use it, make it happen. How to "make it work". Because they're that good. They know what they're talking about.

Forgetting modesty (false or otherwise) for a minute: I know how to get people to laugh. Give me a script, give me lines and give me a crowd, and I will get the right kind of laughs from them.

Watching the fictional folks on this show talking about what they're doing, working and communicating as though Comedy were their co-star... I'm eating it up with a spoon.

See this show. See it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home