Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Monday, October 02, 2006

I Have Not Yet Begun To Fight-- Oh, Wait, I Totally Have.


The week is off to a good start. Saw my good friend Bill last night in Baltimore. Bit of a trek to get there and back, but what the hell.

Transcription is off to a good start this morning. I like it when it flows; especially on a Monday morning. Makes me feel productive, which I also like.

The week is going to be more or less packed. Having dinner & a flick with my brother, followed by a later movie w/ Bill. Rehearsals through the week, and Dinner w/ Dad and family on Friday.

I want to get my comic in the mail to another label today or tomorrow, if I can help it. In the meantime, I've begun re-writes to portions of the plot that *coughs over name* studio had issues with. The trick will be crafting something they don't find objectionable while sticking to my core theme; namely 'Shit happens'.

I'm reminding myself that they made no promises; a rewrite doesn't guarantee interest on their part. Honestly, at this point, I'm willing to explore some options, folks. More on that as it develops, or not.

And oh yeah, tomorrow's my birthday. *blows pre-emptive noisemaker*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home