Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

In Other News, A Dork Acquires His Holy Grail

About a month ago, I saw something on a cursory pass at Ebay that dropped my jaw. Namely, Kryptonite. The stuff looks like it came right off the screen of Superman Returns.

My brother's the real collector, my own menagerie of action figures notwithstanding. Movie-oriented props and the like have never had an overwhelming draw.

When I laid eyes on the rock to the left, though? I had a Wayne's World moment akin to "It will be mine. Oh yes, it will be mine."

It's so shiny! The comic book geek within is well-sated.

I actually lost the auction in question, but the seller also makes the pretty green crystals himself, so we were able to broker a deal. He's even going to get an article on my brother's website, so everyone's coming out a winner.

Not going to shave my head anytime soon, but were I to play Lex Luthor, I'd have the prop angle covered. Such a dork.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home