Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Saturday, September 09, 2006

I Helped! I Helped!


At rehearsal this morning, I saw Jaclyn scouring the ground outside KAT for something.

"Whatcha lookin' for?"

Jaclyn had lost her passcard, which allowed her into her apartment building. She was due to head inside to learn some choreography, but she described the card and I said I'd take a look for it.

The card ended up being in the parking lot; which for once was the first place I looked for something. That felt good. I went in to the Armory, brandishing the card.

When she saw it, Jaclyn literally broke formation from the dancing and tackled me in a bearhug. I had a water bottle in one hand that got knocked away, but it ended up pinned between us anyway.

When this girl smiles, she lights up the room. Outstanding grin, here. Two hugs later, I scooted out and they got back to dancing. I do like chipping in. Bearhugs notwithstanding.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:36 AM, Blogger  said…

    Learnin' to search in the last place, first.....is a great talent/schoolin'.

    Stay on Groovin' Safari,
    TOR

     

Post a Comment

<< Home