Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Little Bugger Doesn't Even Need An ID Card


I'm sitting here at my desk when I notice a three-inch lizard scampering across the carpeted floor. A lizard. At Lockheed Martin. Scampering as only a mini-gecko (or whatever the heck it is) can. I haven't heard any screams of suprise, so I don't think anyone else has seen it yet.

What the little guy wants with LM is beyond me. They don't really cater to the cold-blooded crowd... at least those not wearing three-piece suits.

BAM!! Oh, he went there. Plenty more where that came from.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Geico's advertising campaign really is going a bit too far...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home