Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

A Little Announcement


Folks, now is as good a time as any to let the cat out of the bag: I'm moving to New York.

The timing of the actual move was in flux until auditions for Urinetown; I want to go out with a bang. Having been cast, I'll be staying a little longer in MD (and get a chance to put some extra money together).

The move is still three months away, but it feels like it's just around the corner. That feels... a bit strange. I have some friends up north whom I haven't seen (for longer than an hour or two) in ages; without whom I'm not sure I'd have the nerve to actually go. Moving to a city that big without knowing anyone local? Now that's scary.

Rehearsals are about to begin, and along with everything else going into preparing to pursue my career(s); I intend to take a much-needed vacation. To where, I don't know yet. How long, probably less than a week. But actual time off will be... something to look forward to.

It's time to get this show on the road.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home