Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Monday, August 14, 2006

Overly Malicious / A Bunch of Brutes


Folks, I'm in a good mood.

I've been getting some good work done on the latest transcription, putting some detail work into the up-and-coming audio series (More on that when I can!) and to top it off; I've been cast in Kensington Arts Theatre's Urinetown. Officer Barrel, reporting for duty.

I'm really looking forward to it. I'm going to be cronies with Michael; who played Czolgosz (angry man) in Assassins. Ever since the show wrapped we've been meeting for cigars and quality conversation when we've had a free evenin'. Outstanding.

***

In other news, if anyone's free tonight, please feel free to join me at Glen Echo Park, specifically room 201 in the Arcade Building, at 7 PM. We're doing a staged reading of Corpus Incorruptible. Should be a fun night. (Punch & Pie.)

Back to the grindstone. Ciao for now.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations!! It's a teriffic part for you, I can't wait to come see it!.

     
  • At 3:54 PM, Blogger Kate Monster said…

    I might just have to come down adn see it. What are the dates?

     
  • At 3:58 PM, Blogger Casey Jones said…

    The show dates are: October 27 & 28, November 2*, 3, 4, 9*, 10, 11, 12**, 16*, 17, 18.
    (All at 8pm, except the 12th)

    Hope you can make it!!

     
  • At 4:21 PM, Blogger Leta said…

    Congratulations, Sweetie!!

    By the way, cigars rot your teeth.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home