Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Monday, August 07, 2006

Have You Met Dark Marker?


Folks, I'm tickled to report that the people behind Pendemonium have developed a delightful educational tool for online use; namely a grammar game. Starring us.

Six games (based on the first six episodes of the show) are on
www.cosmeo.com. To find them, simply go to the site and do a search for Dark Marker.

But wait! What if you want to actually play the game, you ask? I thought of this too. I created a log-in for anyone to use if they like to give the games a try. Log in as Darkmarker (one word), with the password being: evil. (Bwu ha ha ha ha ma ha)

The log-in is only gonna be valid for a few weeks, so now's the time if'n you wanna try it out.

As Rick pointed out, he 'kicked my ass' all over the place; and I'll tell you the same thing I told him: Try losing on purpose. The ending's different if ya do. *grins*

Good luck, kiddies.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home