Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Monday, September 11, 2006

Twenty-Four Hours Later


Well. It's a day later, and I have a car again. It's a rental (a sporty little red number), and it's already paid for through the month.

Pedro came by and drove me to the car rental place. Nor was the day a total loss; I managed to get some decent transcription work done. And there was other good news; to be expounded upon later...

Anyone looking to buy some scrap metal (sniff), let me know. In the meantime I'm heading for the body shop on Wendesday to see if they're interested in buying what's left of Claudia. Somethin' will come of it. By hook or by crook.

So. It's a day later and I'm back on my feet. I appreciate the well-wishes, folks. Ciao for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home