Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Good, Good Birthday


Yesterday was a good, good day. It was downright charmed!

Perfect weather. Received a draft of the audio series contract. Lined up a voice-over gig with huge potential.

Saw my brother, bought some movies, watched Hard Candy (a disturbing but excellent movie) with him. Then I skedaddled over to Arundel Mills to catch the Project Greenlight flick, Feast, with Bill. It's a gore-splattered horror flick, but for the life of me I cannot remember the last time I laughed so hard. It was phenomenal. Bill and I were in hysterics.

To cap off my day, I got pulled over for speeding on the way home. The cop took my license and rental registration and came back a few minutes later with a written warning. He wished me a happy birthday, and that was that. Thanks, Officer.

Good, good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home