Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Presto!


It's midnight into Tuesday. I got all of five hours' sleep last night; but that apparently didn't stop me from staying up tonight, now did it.

The brain has been in overdrive lately; even on walks. I can't seem to just relax without some serious distraction. (On tonight's menu: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.) I'm hoping that the Yoga DVD (picked it up Sunday) will help with that in the future. Course, that's the future, this is right now.

Still trying to get published. Still hammering out a contract for the audio series. Still in rehearsals for Urinetown. Still saving up for The Move.

More to follow, when I'm making more sense. Sweet dreams, folks. Ciao for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home