Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Thursday, February 08, 2007

And Now It's Done.


Okay, folks. The big thing I was waiting to report on, is finally out in the open.

A few months ago, I was submitted for consideration for a Daytime Emmy, for Performance in an Animated Program. Namely, Pendemonium. The nominees were announced tonight. I wasn't one of them.

Was I expecting anything? No. My friend Mikiah taught me a while back that expectations will get your ass in trouble. Hopes are fine, but expectations are another story altogether.

So essentially nothing's changed.

The good news is, I had a fabulous date tonight. Dinner turned into Dinner & A Movie. It was a very pleasant surprise.

In any case; wish me luck. I have a cartoon audition tomorrow here in NYC. More to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home