Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

In Other News, Woo Frickin' Hoo!!


I have a callback on Thursday for a cartoon role. No mere guest villain, but what looks to be a season-length character. The word I'm looking for is: Shazam.

Which, naturally, is just the right time to develop a sore throat. I've been feeling enflamed all evening. Crap.

The snow has sent people to the grocery store to load up on supplies for the coming days. I went out and picked up hot cocoa mix (I already have tea), lozenges, and ice cream. I'm not 100% on the medicinal properties of mint chocolate chip, but if they give it to people when their tonsils are taken out, it can't be bad, can it? That's where I'm going with it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home