Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Updates, etc.


It's been a while since I've updated this thing. Mea culpa. I'm single again after a few-months thing with a truly wonderful girl... pity it didn't work out.

I've finished a script, Say a Prayer for Emily Hall; my first thriller. My modest entry into the world occupied by such greats as Sleuth and Deathtrap. Yeah, I couldn't find a one-word title that fit. Headgames worked for a while, but fell flat weeks ago. Moving on.

I'm... pretty alone up here. Most of my friends have full schedules/lives. My roommates are rarely home when I am. I don't know anyone in NY that I knew before I moved here. So yeah. Feeling the isolation a bit.

I have plans. The first sunday in September, I begin How to write for SNL. I've been chomping at the bit for this class to get started for a YEAR, so best believe I'm gonna be prepared. Also, I'm deadset on getting involved w/ the Naked Angels play reading group. It's a real opportunity to get my work seen. For free. That's important.

I'm gettin' by. Starting a new diet soon, whenever the stuff arrives. Revenge on the dumpee? Get hot, fast. See where things go.

Works in theory.

Be well, folks. Drop me a line. More to follow.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home