Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Monday, January 17, 2005

Congratulations, Andrea!

The Nominations for this year's WATCH (Washington Area Theatre Community Honors) awards have been posted! Proof has been nominated in two categories. Or should I say, one category, and the lead actress in Proof was nominated for another. Andrea, my co-star, has been nominated for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Play, with the show itself picking up a nom for outstanding play of the year. Sha-Zam!!!

Way to go, Andrea. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you. **Waves little flag**

Well... not continuously, obviously. I mean, that would really cramp after like, five minutes. But you get what I'm saying. Right? About the fingers- yeah. Uh, right. **Puts down flag, grabs bottle of water. Takes sip.** Hmm. **Looks at little flag.** Where the hell did I get this thing? Oh. Right. A metaphor. Got it. ANYWAY.

Congratulations again on the nomination, Andrea. I'm rootin' for ya. And to my co-stars; Nick, Maura, our director Norm, we rock vicariously. Ha-Ha.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:35 PM, Blogger Leta said…

    Cross another set of fingers, Babe. Maura was nominated as well. Sha-Zam, indeed!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home