Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Snowy Saturday

It snowed. A lot. Snow everywhere. Good day to stay in and relax, yes? I agree.

It just so happened yesterday that I had an audition in Herndon for The Mystery of Irma Vep. It’s less than 40 miles away, on 270 and 495. I was really psyched about the auditions, so I decided I would go regardless of how much snow there was. It took me two hours to get there, and another two hours back. I was one of four people who showed up for the try-outs. Rock on.

I’ll know tomorrow whether or not I made it to call-backs. I’m keeping some fingers crossed.

I also saw Henry V on Friday night. Between traffic and taking every available wrong turn, I ended up getting there about five minutes late. Razza fragga. I don’t like being late, especially to shows. The good news was that Henry V was at the same theatre as Irma Vep, so I knew where I was going Saturday afternoon.

Incidentally, the show was pretty good.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home