Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Monday, August 22, 2005

And The World Continues To Turn


I’m feeling pretty darn good this morning. I managed to get to sleep at a semi-sane hour last night (as opposed to early this morning), and woke up surprisingly refreshed. It’s a new week.

It’s shaping up to be a busy one, too. Rehearsals for Book of Days are going to continue, I may hear from my Voice-Over costar on the furthering of that career, and there will be a funeral for John’s sister, Brittany. It’ll be sometime on Thursday, I don’t yet know when. Regardless, I know I’ll be there.


I woke up this morning, as I occasionally do, with an idea. Every step of the plot was worked out seemingly seamlessly (say that one five times fast). Of course, it was probably little more than a fading dream, because now I can’t remember a thing about it. Every last detail evaporated between the time I got out of bed and the minute I arrived at work. Damn.

We have photos tonight, for Book. I’ve got costume pieces waiting in the car like a doofus because I thought they were last Monday, and was too lazy to actually remove them from my car in the meantime. I *did* spend a good block of time on lines yesterday, so that’s good. We also have auditions for Compleat Wrks of Wllm Shkspr. (Not a horrendous string of typo's, that's the title.)

Oh: Behold, blog entry #198. You’re reading it, right now. The big #200 will be sometime this week. Hell, it might even be later today, depending. (I haven’t been the one keeping track,
www.blogger.com has. It tells me how many entries there are every time I log in. Nice feature!) Go figure.

More to follow. You can pretty much bet on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home