Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Monday, September 26, 2005

So Cameras CAN Detect Evil

We had our first weekend of Book of Days at Asbury. It was a pretty good turnout. I was looking at the photos online and came across this one of Colin, Bill and myself. I couldn’t help noticing that-- Well, I look kind of… evil… in the photo.

Wasn’t my intention! It’s from the scene where Bill (as Walt) is recounting his son’s moment of glory in a basketball game some 16 years previous. Bobby (that’s me) was also in the game, and passed James the winning ball. I was going for pride and a fond reminiscence, not “And after the game I ate some babies.”

Not that Bobby is entirely on the up and up! His halo loses some of its sheen before the play is through, but still.

What can ya do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home