Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Monday, October 03, 2005

Quarter Of A Century Man

Well, it's happened. I’m 25. Turns out I share my birthday with the likes of Lena Headey (rrrowr), Clive Owen, Seann William Scott, Maribel Verdu ('nother rrrowr), Greg Proops, Ian McNiece, and Sting (rrrowr-- just kidding).

There’ve been some good birthdays, and some bad ones. I’m hoping this one’s a good one. To celebrate, I’m going to Howard Community College to see the rehearsal read-thru of Dead & Breakfast. They’re an actor short tonight, so I’ll be reading the part of Igor—unless Nano wants to do it. Which would be fine with me.

It’s been a pretty good year, he said introspectively. And it isn’t over yet. Did my first cartoon voices (and hopefully not my last), and took other steps on the path to some kind of voice-over career. I’ll keep you posted, as always. Have a good ‘un.

*Blows out candles*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home