Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Angries Up The Blood


Kaplahr. Sure as spit, it’s Thursday and I’m havin’ woes beyond my realm of influence to change. Son of a…

The Prayer of Serenity (the one about things I can’t change, not the Joss Whedon movie) isn’t helping me at the moment. It arrived too late, as my blood has already been angried up.

Kickin’ and screamin’ are not only inappropriate to the moment, the walls are all made of something hard that hurts to punch, so that option’s out.

At the moment, what I have to look forward to is the fact that I’ve got a catch-up rehearsal tonight that will *hopefully* be done quickly, and that I can get to see Nano on Monday. Oooh: And that Pedro may be visitin’ this weekend to see Book of Days. And Nocturne is ready and ships out tomorrow, two weeks ahead of deadline. Huh. Guess I’ve got some good things to look forward to after all.


Up yours, angry blood!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home