Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Monday, October 03, 2005

Strictly Deviant Behavior

Well. If anyone’s interested (it isn’t compulsory), I’ve started an account at www.tuxxer.deviantart.com, where you can find a number of slam pieces I’ve written over the years. People have been reading them from as far away as London, God only knows how they happened upon it. Does that make me an international sensation of some kind? I kinda doubt it.

But it’s out there now, for your perusal, and a heck of a lot easier than trying to fit them on this page. They’re in no particular order, but if you ever find yourself with a spare five minutes, feel free to check them out.


That’s all I got at the moment. More to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home