Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Well, There Goes My Resolve


… Shit.

I ask you, dear readers, what am I supposed to do in the face of this? How am I to stand strong when they offer buy 2, get 1 free, at dirt cheap prices to begin with? With free shipping, no less? If my name were Achilles, DVD sales would be my heel. My kryptonite. My… undoing in general.

I’m no clothes horse, and my sweet tooth is so small it’s hardly worth mentioning. But over the last few years, I have become something of a shopaholic; and then only when it came to two things: Books and Movies. I love a good book and will read it again and again, if I enjoy it. The same can be said for my movie collection; just replace the word ‘read’ with ‘watch’.


The sale goes through the 30th. Y’all have got the better part of a week. Adios for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home