Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Thursday, November 24, 2005

While One Turkey Was Pardoned, The Other Truly Deserved To Die

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. I’m enjoying the days off, boy howdy.

Last night, I was able to relax for the first time in far too long. Not just unwind the knots, not recuperate in anticipation of another day, but actually relax. Gave my batteries a re-charge and laughed my head off doing it.

The project-that-shall-not-be-named is coming along. It’s off to a better start than I’d hoped.

Regardless. I feel damn good. Aside from a slight case of turkey-coma, I’m feeling great.

Happy Birthday, Andy, and Happy Thanksgiving, everybody else.

More to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home