Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Decisions, Decisions

That’s life for ya.

Something has recently shown up on my horizons… that I am having a very, very hard time figuring out. It’s a choice to make, that has ramifications. It’s a big one.

You’ll have to forgive me for being vague. I can’t go into any great amount of detail, here. Certainly not yet. Let’s just leave it at an opportunity that’s mine to miss if I let it slip.

There’s nothing simple about it. Either way, I’d be sacrificing something, and change is never freakin’ easy.

No. I haven’t made my decision yet. But, on the wise advice of a friend, I’m going to try acting as if I already have, down both roads. See what it feels like.

More to follow. One way or the other, more to follow.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 7:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My favorite line: "It’s a choice to make, that has ramifications."

    If you find a choice that DOESN'T have those pesky things, PLEASE send it my way; I've been waiting for one of those for YEARS!

    In the meantime, if you want to talk about whatever this is, feel free to call.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home