Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Monday, November 28, 2005

They're Digging In The Wrong Place


It should come as no surprise that I’m a guy who likes his movies. My collection has been growing for years. On a night I have off, I’ve thought to myself: “Well. I’ve seen most of these several times by now. When am I going to want to watch them again? Any of ‘em?”

That question was answered tonight.

For the first time in far too long, my brother and I got to spend some time mano a mano. And what did we do? We watched a movie. Raiders of the Lost Ark to be specific.

And there are some flicks in my collection he’s never watched. The same goes for his collection, via vice versa. He expressed an interest in seeing The Thing, which is fine with me. Hope we can do it again soon.

Later, all. Hope you had a good weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home