Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Friday, November 25, 2005

Upgrades, So Forth

Happy Birthday, Andy. I’m glad it was a good one. I’m also glad I could be a part of it. Who loves ya?

Dear readers, you may notice to the right of your screen I have finally installed links. Glorious links! Links galore! Woot!

With all thanks to Bob, a description just didn’t do the trick. Dave and Leta, returning home from their Thanksgiving trip, agreed to come over and assist with my linkage lack. All it cost me was lunch from China Harvest. (Yes, I had the Kung Pao Chicken. Creature of Habit, this one.)

So: After scrumptious Chinese, we set down to tackle the riddle of HTML. The Sphinx had an easier brain-teaser, and she ate people that got it wrong.

We laughed, we blogged, we watched The Political Landscape, the student film from last winter. Good times.

And naturally, for their assistance, David and Leta rock. Not that they’re getting married any time soon, so my promise to dance at said nuptials will go unfulfilled.

This is a relief for all parties concerned; as when I dance, people get hurt. Serious injuries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home